Law South Group Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. References to “we”, “us” and “our” in this Policy are references to the Law South Group Ltd.
1. The Data We Hold
When you send us a booking request or otherwise contact us via our web site, we will collect some personal data which will include your name and email address.
2. How Data is Collected
3. How Personal Data is Managed
We will combine the different types of data to create a user profile for you. This helps us to provide you with a more personalised service that is tailored to your particular needs. We will only use your data for the following purposes:
- to update and develop records and for assessment and analysis including market and service or product analysis;
- to assist in the provision of services or products to you;
- to facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services or products offered to you. If you have indicated that you wish to hear about other offers, products and services we provide from time to time, we may inform you of these by email, telephone or mail. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your prior consent.
4. Protecting Data
Law South Group Ltd is firmly committed to data security. We take steps to guard against unauthorised access to client data. Although we make every effort to create a secure environment for your personal data, we cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information that you transmit to us online.
5. Your Rights
- object to your personal data being used for marketing purposes. We give you the option to opt-out of our using it for these purposes on the web site;
- receive, upon payment of a fee, a copy of your personal data which is held by us;
- require us to rectify, erase or block of any of your personal data which is inaccurate or not up to date.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your personal information held by us, then please email us at [email protected] with full identity details and all other relevant information.
7. Contact Details
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please email us at [email protected] or telephone us on 01243 680281.